Saturday, 3 March 2012

Normal service resumes ... maybe!

It's been a while since I've posted on my blog, but to be honest, my heart's just not been in it this term; there's been a lot going on. Despite promising myself never to get badly stressed again after having my business, I've found myself under an awful lot of pressure lately; most of it has been as a result of instability of this term's timetable and I was afraid that if I blogged, I might end up ranting about it!  Given that I know some of the people who read my posts, I thought that might not be such a prudent thing to do!

However, after lots of hard work, very long hours and surprisingly little gin, I feel like I'm back on top of things - my thanks to P, T and L (and my mum!) for their words of encouragement at a time when I really did think about not going on to 4th year.  I'm feeling much more optimistic and am looking forward to the 3rd year exhibition on the 13th of this month.

And maybe getting back to blogging some of the things I'm currently looking at?

0 comments:

Post a Comment