Thursday, 4 February 2010

What now?

My recent 'ah ha' moment has left me with a problem: where do I go from here?

Unfortunately, the immediate answer to that has been straight back to bed!! I made it in at the beginning of the week for workshops and to deliver a truly abysmal presentation at H & C (ironic - bad time management last term and bad presentation skills this term!!!), but have been really ill for rest of week. I haven't been this ill since 1994 - guess I had it coming!

Needless to say this has been extremely frustrating.

However, my problem is what do I do now? I'm really stuck with where to take this project now. I still feel that as 'Another Layer of Loss' it has potential, I just don't know what.

I feel like I need to join a support group for the newly enlightened!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment