Monday, 15 February 2010

On Being 'Well'

It's been a while but it's time to get back into the swing of things as they say. Just wish it was easier than said! It's been nearly 5 weeks since I actually felt truly well, but at least I'm not 'ill' anymore - no more hot or cold sweats, sleepless nights, wracking coughs etc (well, still a bit) but oh boy, am I tired!

I knew it would take time to get over this completely, but every time I sit down, I just want to sleep. I can't really be bothered to get dressed or go anywhere and getting my head back into work and study seems to be just one challenge too far. However, it must be done, and today's the day as they say.

There just seems to be so much to catch up on - maybe I should have a seat and a cup of tea before I start ...!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment