Sunday, 28 February 2010

On Being Overwhelmed!

I've just spent most of the day and all of tonight working on the current project and the only thing I feel I have achieved is another long list of artists, books, websites and videos I need to find out about.

There seems to be so much to research - everywhere I turn there's more information to take in. Every conversation seems to lead to another artist being recommended and added to my ever increasing list. And it's not just this project, it's everywhere, it's everything!

I'm trying hard not to become overwhelmed but between Fine Art and H & C, I'm starting to feel like I'm walking in ever deepening mud.

Better get the waders out incase the wellies are too short!! :-)

2 comments:

abzinthia said...

Well, I know that feeling...Think you're going to have to hold your breath and swim in it. Never stops... It's great, though. Just very overwhelming!

M-J Archibald said...

I won't go as far as saying it's great (remember I have to work as well) but I did enjoy today getting back in amongst other people. Maybe that's the key, when you're in it, it doesn't seem as bad. It's just when you're on the outside looking in you think: "wtf?!"

Post a Comment