Sunday, 21 February 2010

The Body as a Site of Cultural Representation - What??

Having been ill on the day this project was introduced and ill for the following week too, I am really unsure what the project is actually about!

It doesn't help that the assignment part of the project was over one week of my being ill and then reading week which is my working week. Once again I find myself in the position of really being behind with the work that's needed for this course. It's not that I haven't researched the topic, but I don't have the necessary materials to meet the brief.

I can't help but think that maybe I'm in the right place at the wrong time. I need to work to be able to afford to be here, but I can't keep up with the work that's needed for the course. I know that being ill for 4 weeks doesn't help, but perhaps I need to really consider whether I have bitten off more than I can chew? Perhaps I'm just homesick and feeling sorry for myself?!

But in the meantime, I'll try to pull together the research I have done, see where it gets me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment